This is the newest firmware update for the BLK360.
- Support of WLAN infrastructure access.
- Support of additional settings to use the IR-Camera.
- Support of scan only use-cases without image capturing.
This firmware contains important improvements, included are:
- Improved robustness of the image capturing and scanning processes.
- Time synchronisation behaviour between iPad and BLK360 is improved.
- Improved reliability of Service Report creation if large raw data content is attached.
- Empty data sequences are removed automatically.
This firmware contains major bug-fixes, included are:
- Sometimes the panorama image capturing was failing using ReCap Pro mobile. In this case an error message was shown in ReCap Pro mobile stating: “panorama shoot failed: device functional error: doTakeImageHandleResults: taking image failed”
- Exposure time handling in combination with HDR image capturing.
- Service Report could not be downloaded using Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Support of HDR images
- Increased speed of image acquisition process
- User definable settings for Push Button scanning
- Leica Cyclone REGISTER & REGISTER 360 users: New versions supporting HDR images will be released soon. Until then turn off HDR before collecting scans for Cyclone REGISTER and REGISTER 360.