The Leica Geosystems 3D DISTO is a unique tool for capturing and projecting accurate three dimensional measurements. The speed and precision of the 3D DISTO brings unprecedented efficiency to applications like:
- Creating CAD templates: CNC is only good as your file. A 3D DISTO is the bridge between reality and CAD. When you are cutting to fit and you know your original measurements are accurate, you can cut even the most expensive materials with confidence.
- 3D Visualization and Navigation: The upgraded Leica 3D DISTO Software for smart devices using Windows® now displays results in three dimensions. With the 3D navigation, it is even easier to check measured points.
- Capturing As-Built Measurements: The best way to eliminate surprises later in the job is to know what you are starting with. The 3D DISTO accurately captures 3D coordinates with the precision you need for planning. If your work involves expensive materials that are difficult to cut, transport or are processed off-site, you know accurate “as-built” measurements are critical.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) : Take DXF data directly into your Windows tablet and use the 3D DISTO to layout anchor points, transfer heights or verify critical construction locations.
Measure once, cut once.
No matter what you are doing with a 3D DISTO, accuracy is paramount. Since form follows function, the 3D DISTO is a cross between a surveyor’s robotic total station and a handheld DISTO.
Like a robotic total station, the 3D DISTO's horizontal and vertical turning axes are motorized -- get the laser point close to the right starting point manually, aim using the video feed by tapping your target on a Windows tablet, then watch the 3D DISTO mico-adjust until the laser point is in the crosshairs.
The laser gets the glory, but to measure to 1mm accuracy @ 10m (±1/16” accuracy @ 33’) the 3D DISTO measures horizontal angle, vertical angle and a slope distance with angle sensors borrowed from our total stations -- technology Leica Geosystems has been refining for over 90 years.
Tablet and Tripod Not Included.
Recommended: Windows Tablets: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 - i5, 12", Windows 10
Recommended Tripod: CTP106-1 Lightweight Aluminum Tripod
|Tie Distance Accuracy (3D)||Combined distance and angle measurement:||ca. 1mm @ 10m | ca. 2mm @ 30m | ca. 4mm @ 50m|
|Angle Measurement (Hz/V)||Working Range:||Horizontal 360°, Vertical 250°|
|Accuracy:||5" (1.2mm @ 50m)|
|Laser Distance Meter Specs||Measuring System:||System analyzer basis 100MHz - 150MHz|
|Type:||Coaxial, visible red laser|
|Working Range:||0.5 - 50m|
|Laser Point Size (at distances):||@10m: ~7mm X 9mm ||
|@30m ~9mm X 15mm|
|Tilt Sensor||Self-leveling range:||± 3°|
|Accuracy:||10" (2.5mm @ 50mm)|
|Viewfinder||Zoom (magnification):||1x, 2x, 4x, 8x|
|Field of view (@10m):||1x: 3.40m x 2.14m|
|2x: 1.70m x 1.07m|
|4x: 0.85 x 0.54m|
|8x: 0.42 x 0.27m|
|Circular Bubble Meter Sensitivity||1°/mm|
|Communication||Data transfer:||USB:Type Micro-B and Type A, WLAN|
|Wireless Technology:||SD Card, range 50m (depending on environment), 11 channels|
|Supported data formats:||Import: DXF, CSV|
Support Documents and Downloads
- 3D DISTO w/Control Unit Full Specs
- 3D DISTO w/Control Unit All About Height
- 3D DISTO w/Control Unit First Steps
- 3D DISTO w/Control Unit Area Volume Roof Measurement
- 3D DISTO w/Control Unit CAD Tools
- 3D DISTO w/Control Unit Projector in Stair Case
- 3D DISTO w/Control Unit Projector on Curved Surfaces
- 3D DISTO w/Control Unit Perpendicular Point Projection
- 3D DISTO w/Control Unit Relocation
- 3D DISTO w/Control Unit Scan Direction
- 3D DISTO w/Control Unit Tool Kit
- 3D DISTO w/Control Unit Wall Cladding
- 3D DISTO w/Control Unit Veranda and Conservatory
- 3D DISTO w/Control Unit Pool Covers
- 3D DISTO w/Control Unit Ships and Boats
- 3D DISTO w/Control Unit Stair Installation with Projector
- 3D DISTO w/Control Unit Room Scan Application
- 3D DISTO w/Control Unit Quickstart
- 3D DISTO w/Control Unit Manual de Usario (En Español)
- 3D DISTO w/Windows® First Steps
- 3D DISTO w/Windows® All About Height
- 3D DISTO w/Windows® CAD Tools
- 3D DISTO w/Windows® Projector in Stair Case
- 3D DISTO w/Windows® Opposite Point Projection
- 3D DISTO w/Windows® Relocation
- 3D DISTO w/Windows® Scan Direction
- 3D DISTO w/Windows® Tool Kit Special
- 3D DISTO w/Windows® Wall Cladding
- 3D DISTO w/Windows® DXF
- 3D DISTO w/Windows® Coordinates
- 3D DISTO w/Windows® Veranda and Conservatory
- 3D DISTO w/Windows® Pool Covers
- 3D DISTO w/Windows® Ships and Boats
- 3D DISTO w/Windows® Kitchens
- 3D DISTO w/Windows® Installation with Projector
- 3D DISTO w/Windows® Measure Application